Friday, October 21, 2016

SEO/Search engine optimization Cover letter for Upwork

Greetings!!
I am writing in response to your advertisement. I have handled complex Advertising, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Free Classified, article posting, business and brand listings and other related projects in the past. And, possess fantastic control over the following activities:

Website On-page optimization

Sitemap.xml, robots.txt, sitemap.html, h1, h2, h3 tag, 404 errors fix and implement

Search Engine Optimization.

Article Writing, Spinning and Submission to Article Directories.

Posting ads in Classified Websites.

Posting in Blogs and Forums.

Dofollow Social Bookmarking.

Press release Posting.

Google Ad-words, Pay Per Click programs.

Pdf submissions, info graphics, document sharing, PPT submissions etc.

Create and maintain different blogs on different sites.

Business and brand Listings



I believe my capabilities would be ideal for you simply because I have an experience of working on similar projects in the past. I can complete this job within the specified time period, and with satisfactory results.


“Moving forward, I can dedicate 30 hours/week for your job, and my daily hours are negotiable. I’m very excited to offer my services for your job. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss this position further.”

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment