Friday, October 21, 2016

UpWork Cover Letter Samples And Examples

To Write Good Cover Letter For Upwork Job are more important Matter to all of the Upwork freelancer specially for those people who are new in online Market place.

I give some examples of Upwork cover letter. Your cover letter must be related to your applied job.

First the letter as, Hello Sir/Madam, Dear Hiring Manager, Have Good Day Sir etc.

Now you have to write something about yourself as I’m Alex from Usa. I’ve 1 yr experience on writing about technology.

Here is some example below of upwork cover letter:

Sample-1 # DATA ENTRY

Hello Sir,
I am writing in response to your advertisement for a “Data Entry Assistant & SEO Good English”. After carefully
reviewing the experience requirements of the job description, I feel that I am a suitable match for the job. I’ve held
several data entry positions that entail inputting customer requests, inquire, and tracking codes of products I also
perform administrative duties including copying and faxing documents, answering telephones, transferring data, webresearch and reports to immediate supervisor.

I feel that I can add professionalism and accuracy to your current team of professionals. With extensive experience
supporting all levels of a department and working directly with external vendors, I take direction well and can
complete a heavy workload and complete projects under minimal supervision. If you feel there is a mutual interest, I
would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to learn more about your company, the requirements of the position,and how my qualifications would be a good fit.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

I look forward to Hiring from you soon.
Your Name Here
Sample-02# SEO

Dear Hiring Manager,
I am writing in response to your advertisement for a “Name of the post”. After carefully reviewing the experience requirements of the job description, I feel that I am suitable for the job. I am highly interested to work for you for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) of your website. So that, it gets Google HIGHER PAGE RANK and better Search Engine Ranking Position (SERP); that will ultimately drive traffic to your website. I look forward to Hiring from you soon. I am available in Skype.

Best Regards,
Your Name
Sample-03# Social Media Marketing

Dear hiring manager!

You job post caught my attention where you required the skills of Social Media Marketing. Let me tell you that I have I have created few websites in the past and I have satisfied the clients, with my skills.

The world of social media is ever-changing and I took interest to do important and best practices to ensure that I can do all I can to keep my marketing campaigns and initiatives fresh. I have researched the latest and greatest trends in marketing on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Flickr, Pinterest, Instagram, Vine, LinkedIn, and YouTube and here’s are what I found:

Facebook

Facebook users like photos. They upload at least 350 million of them every day. Take advantage of this by sharing photos to drive engagement.

Example: Starbucks posts photos to Facebook from Instagram, and many of the brand’s photos are taken by customers — not the company.
Twitter

Implement Twitter cards so that any tweets of your content include applicable visual media.

Google+

Cross-post between Google+ Hangouts and your normal YouTube videos — the video and any comments automatically show up in the Google+ news stream.

On Flickr, the goal is to enjoy high-quality photos in collections, so only post your best ones.

Pinterest

Brand pins with your logo to create visual reminders.

Vine

You only have 6 seconds to work with in a Vine video, so use objects that align with your company’s brand.
LinkedIn

Make an interactive resume by adding rich media and detailed descriptions, including photos, presentations, and demos.
YouTube

Take advantage of YouTube’s video editor and combine existing videos to create new ones that show your product in action.
The above facts are what I found and since marketing is my favorite field that’s why I chose this field at university level. You can also review my portfolio and profile (IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUS JOB HISTORY AND PORTFOLIO ITEMS). Review the feedback of my past clients and you will come to know about my skills (IF YOUR PROFILE HAS FEEDBACK OF PREVIOUS CLIENTS). I am mostly available through Skype, where we can discuss in an efficient way.

Regards: (Your Name Here…)

Sample-04# Search Engine Optimization

Dear Hiring Manager,
The best way to increase your website presence on first page of Google, Bing, and Yahoo engine’s first page is to optimize it with specific keywords. I have proven results of such type of achievements for various websites. I will create following types of back links for the purpose:
1. Profile backlinks
2. Forum backinks
3. Social bookmarking
4. Blog comments on related blogs
5. Directory submission
If you have any query please let me know, I will be happy to serve you. Please feel free to contact me through Skype.
Regards,
Your Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment